Musings In The Tunnel
I’ve been having a really crummy week, to be honest. I seriously don’t want to complain or rant about it because that’ll only make me feel so much worse that I might drive myself to an impromptu shopping spree at nearby Uniqlo, hahahah! So instead, I’ll just go count my blessings:
- I love my job
- I love my boss
- I have a supportive and loving boyfriend
- My mom is awesome
- and so is my little brother and big sister
- I’m healthy!
- Things aren’t really that bad
- I’m no longer fat
- My cat is healthy and happy!
- I’m pretty lucky considering 2013 isn’t supposed to be my year
- I have the funniest friends
- … and most importantly, I’m blessed by Papa Jesus
Let’s not forget to be grateful for all the blessings to get through bad days! Yiheeee!